Friday, February 28, 2014

Last February Card :)

Yes! February is basically over.... Spring, hello! Where are you?!?! This -33 stuff can end any day now ;) Right?!  What better way to kill some time on one of our coldest days than to make a cute card with springy colours :)  Over at Kraftin' Kimmie, the challenge for Saturday was Spring Colours! What's more springy than pinks, purples and yellow! Here's Sophia and her matching sentiment Cheers To YOU! on my spring colours card!  ( I even coloured that pink button with one of my Copics cuz I just didn't have the right pink!)




I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Challenge 218 - Spring Colours
The Deconstructed Sketch - No. 140
Creative Knockouts - #26 - Recipe - Crafty Sentiments

Hugzz Nikky

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! What a great shape! And yup totally with you... looking forward to winter ending and spring being here for good!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, why didn't I saw this beautiful card! Love all the colours!!!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!