Friday, February 07, 2014

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge 215 - Pearls!!...... And my final post for theday. Whew!

Yup, that's right! Last post of the day!  If you've joined me for this whirlwind day, thanks!  Glad ya came! I know some things still need aesthetic work, and I promise to get to that.  I just really wanted in on these Kraftin' Kimmie challenges ;)  Ok and maybe a good excuse to play with my new goodies from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

So, on to my entry for Challenge 215 - Pearls!! Hosted by Deborah over at KKS.

For this one, I went with Hannah Hearts - her dress just provided the perfect place to add some pearls! There are also some micro pearls as borders and a few stuck in the corners!





Thanks for stopping by!  I'm gonna go clean up the disaster zone that was a Kreation Zone, I'm sure there's a table under there somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!