Friday, February 07, 2014

First Post! (Exciting Title Right?!)

I am finally getting my butt in gear and starting this darn blog! It's my first time so please have patience with me while I figure out the ropes of blogland :)  I'm sure there will be changes in the first little while.

So why start this blog?? Well, I keep looking at all these scrapbook, cardmaking, stamping sites hosting numerous challenges and I always think to myself, "Gee, I should participate in some of those". So here goes!

This last weekend with Super Bowl Sunday, the wonderful Kraftin' Kimmie decided to be wayyyyyyy cooler than any Super Bowl (possibly not cuter than Puppy Bowl tho, sorry Kimmie) and hosted Krafty Bowl!  I was super excited to participate in the 5 separate challenges, but was waiting, IMPATIENTLY, for my first ever Kraftin' Kimmie stamps to arrive.  

This seems like a good time to confess.... I have luved Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps for, oh I'd say about 4 years, but it was a long distance online luv affair as the only places I ever found that sold them were online stores in the states that just wasn't worth it to buy the stamps because the shipping prices were so outrageous! Grrrrr to shipping from the states.  And grrrrr to my blonde moment of never Googling Kraftin' Kimmie until last month when I discovered through Canadian Scrapbooker that she was CANADIAN!  I immediately checked out the entire site and the blog and started following on Facebook. (Wow! Writing it out makes it sound like I'm a Kraftin' Kimmie Stalker!) I placed my first order, and recently my second.  I'm trying to narrow down what I want for a third!  Don't make the same mistake I did! Go check her out! I've never had better customer service or care from an online store

Oh! As for the stamps I ordered..... They finally arrived on Wednesday!!!! Hoping I will have enough time to finish and post all the challenges before the deadline tonight.  We'll see. Typical me.... don't just wade in gently, jump in to the deep end without looking! Hehe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!