Friday, February 07, 2014

Krafty Bowl Challenge #3 - Something OLD!!!

Yay!! The fourth Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Bowl challenge I completed and my FIFTH post on the first day of blogging EVER!  Woo Hoo I'm on a roll!

The details: Krafty Bowl Challenge #3 - Something OLD!!! We were told: Get diggin' through your stash and use something on your creation that you bought a long time ago and haven't had a chance to use it yet!! Could be old paper, embellishments, dies, embossing powders etc. If it's been a long time since you used it and it's just gathering dust, put it on your card!!!

Well I did just that. The only thing not old on my card is.... Tabitha!
The frame she is in was cut with my favourite and oldest cricut cartridge - Sophisticated by Teresa Collins, the purple paper is from a pad bought at least a year ago, maybe more, same with the ribbon. Wait actually, I bought the ribbon to use in a wedding album I started making 3 years ago! The stamp is an old one from Close to my Heart that I ordered through my friend Denise (Hi!) and all the other paper is out of my scrap bin.  Yup, old stuff can be good stuff!

And now, presenting TABITHA..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!