Friday, February 07, 2014

Krafty Bowl Challenge #1 - It's Ma Birthday!

Yay!! 3rd post of the day!  

For this Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Bowl challenge the mission was simple - create a special card, scrapbook page or altered item full of birthday wishes for someone special. I got to colouring up Margarita and added a little background work... need practice I think. Perhaps it's time to sign up for a Copic class ;) I was originally going to frame her, but it covered too much up so I went with something more simple and clean!  Really wish I was wherever Margarita is right now instead of stuck in winter, bleh!


Funny story.... When I went to add that teeny tiny little glitter glue dot in B Day, my glitter glue bottle EXPLODED!!!! I am sure I will be finding yellow glitter stuck to everything for months to come! Guess it had a slight clog as often happens with these things, at least in my little Kreation Zone and when I went to pull out the pluggy nibby end (technical term right there!) I guess I squeezed too hard and POP the bottle split! No more hello glitter for this gal...

Anyway, here's a closer shot of the mahvelous Margarita :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!